No, Quake Matthews hasn’t traded in thought-provoking bars and moody underground boardwork for basic FruityLoops beats and lyrics about Superman-ing hoes. The title of the Halifax, Nova Scotia repper’s latest single refers to the Dance Song he could have recorded, if his principles hadn’t won out over his desire for money and airplay. Over the atmospheric synth production of Booth fave Lucy and many more quality cuts, freshman full-length Corrado is scheduled for release tomorrow, April 4, via iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
Robin Steele Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.