No, Quake Matthews hasn’t traded in thought-provoking bars and moody underground boardwork for basic FruityLoops beats and lyrics about Superman-ing hoes. The title of the Halifax, Nova Scotia repper’s latest single refers to the Dance Song he could have recorded, if his principles hadn’t won out over his desire for money and airplay. Over the atmospheric synth production of Booth fave Lucy and many more quality cuts, freshman full-length Corrado is scheduled for release tomorrow, April 4, via iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/3/13
Submit your Rating
Robin Steele Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)