One of the oldest topics in Hip Hop is hustling. While often done to make more money, it is essentially the effort that is used to achieve specific goals. A Tribe Called Quest front man, Q-Tip, knows this very well, as his new single encourages the youth to “have a feva for something.” Whereas a casual listener might think Tip is biting off an MC like Talib Kweli, longtime fans will know Q-Tip helped to inspire Kweli as well as many of today’s influential MCs. Consequently, Feva might once again inspire rappers (of the conscious variety) to continue the grind. Further inspiration is set to come during Black History Month; The Renaissance is scheduled to hit stores in February.
Update: Feva will not appear on The Renaissance.
Listen to More: Q-Tip Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Why You Wanna (Mick Boogie Remix)" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!