Whether it is due to inflated egos or merely a desire to fly on their own, virtually every band in history has seen its members record solo albums at some point in their collective career. A perfect example of such is veteran R&B group, 112. Last year, Daron Jones left the group to focus on a solo career, but the others (e.g., Slim) maintained their ties in spite of various side projects. One of the loyal three is Q. Parker, who, like Slim on I Ain’t Scared, is out to Holla Atcha woman. However, unlike Slim, plans to wait for the hotel to do what he do. While some ladies might have forgotten Q, current heartthrob Plies joins along for the ride. Some solo careers are just not meant to be (hey, Nicole Scherzinger), but as Q clearly shows others are well worth the effort.
Written by Burmy on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crazy Crazy ft. Rock City" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.