Whether it is due to inflated egos or merely a desire to fly on their own, virtually every band in history has seen its members record solo albums at some point in their collective career. A perfect example of such is veteran R&B group, 112. Last year, Daron Jones left the group to focus on a solo career, but the others (e.g., Slim) maintained their ties in spite of various side projects. One of the loyal three is Q. Parker, who, like Slim on I Ain’t Scared, is out to Holla Atcha woman. However, unlike Slim, plans to wait for the hotel to do what he do. While some ladies might have forgotten Q, current heartthrob Plies joins along for the ride. Some solo careers are just not meant to be (hey, Nicole Scherzinger), but as Q clearly shows others are well worth the effort.
Written by Burmy on 02/11/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crazy Crazy ft. Rock City" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.