As an award-winning singer and songwriter, 112’s Q. Parker has already accomplished a lot in his career. Similar to fellow group member Slim, however, there is still work to be done on the solo end of the spectrum. Preparing for the push of his independently-released debut, Real Talk, early next year, Q has unleashed his new single inside the Booth. Alongside talented Konvict Muzik duo, Rock City, the Atlanta native describes the Crazy Crazy feeling that he has for a certain someone. Providing the backdrop for Q’s unrelenting emotional admission is Dwight “Skrapp” Reynolds (of The League of Extraordinary Producers), who plays with the beat’s tempo to properly accommodate for the wild and crazy energy of R. City. Expect to hear this on the dance floor… now that’s real talk.
Written by DJ Z on 07/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla Atcha ft. Plies" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.