As an award-winning singer and songwriter, 112’s Q. Parker has already accomplished a lot in his career. Similar to fellow group member Slim, however, there is still work to be done on the solo end of the spectrum. Preparing for the push of his independently-released debut, Real Talk, early next year, Q has unleashed his new single inside the Booth. Alongside talented Konvict Muzik duo, Rock City, the Atlanta native describes the Crazy Crazy feeling that he has for a certain someone. Providing the backdrop for Q’s unrelenting emotional admission is Dwight “Skrapp” Reynolds (of The League of Extraordinary Producers), who plays with the beat’s tempo to properly accommodate for the wild and crazy energy of R. City. Expect to hear this on the dance floor… now that’s real talk.
Written by DJ Z on 07/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Holla Atcha ft. Plies" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)