Most modern-day emcees out of the ATL tend to focus on three topics: money, mamis and (dance) moves. While Pusher DeVille has certainly tried his hand at all three of these themes, he is also capable of much more (as previously demonstrated on his Layzie Bone collabo, Runnin’ Out Of Time). Back in the Booth for his second time, Pusher tells the story of a dangerous woman he calls Popsicle, who is known to use her sex appeal to make moola. Assisted by Motown singer M.J. Robinson‘s hook and Shaphan “Maestro” Williams‘s Eminem-inspired beat, Popsicle could be come a favorite amongst money-hungry females and all the men who’ve ever been with one. DeVille will be release his sophomore album, When Push Comes to Shove, later this summer.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runnin Out of Time ft. Layzie Bone" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Boi ft. A$AP Rocky. Phantogram & A-Ha - Lanes
- BAU Music ft. Action Bronson, A$ton Matthews & J.Rocc - With My Soul
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!