Most modern-day emcees out of the ATL tend to focus on three topics: money, mamis and (dance) moves. While Pusher DeVille has certainly tried his hand at all three of these themes, he is also capable of much more (as previously demonstrated on his Layzie Bone collabo, Runnin’ Out Of Time). Back in the Booth for his second time, Pusher tells the story of a dangerous woman he calls Popsicle, who is known to use her sex appeal to make moola. Assisted by Motown singer M.J. Robinson‘s hook and Shaphan “Maestro” Williams‘s Eminem-inspired beat, Popsicle could be come a favorite amongst money-hungry females and all the men who’ve ever been with one. DeVille will be release his sophomore album, When Push Comes to Shove, later this summer.
Written by Burmy on 06/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runnin Out of Time ft. Layzie Bone" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.