Most modern-day emcees out of the ATL tend to focus on three topics: money, mamis and (dance) moves. While Pusher DeVille has certainly tried his hand at all three of these themes, he is also capable of much more (as previously demonstrated on his Layzie Bone collabo, Runnin’ Out Of Time). Back in the Booth for his second time, Pusher tells the story of a dangerous woman he calls Popsicle, who is known to use her sex appeal to make moola. Assisted by Motown singer M.J. Robinson‘s hook and Shaphan “Maestro” Williams‘s Eminem-inspired beat, Popsicle could be come a favorite amongst money-hungry females and all the men who’ve ever been with one. DeVille will be release his sophomore album, When Push Comes to Shove, later this summer.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runnin Out of Time ft. Layzie Bone" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.