Most modern-day emcees out of the ATL tend to focus on three topics: money, mamis and (dance) moves. While Pusher DeVille has certainly tried his hand at all three of these themes, he is also capable of much more (as previously demonstrated on his Layzie Bone collabo, Runnin’ Out Of Time). Back in the Booth for his second time, Pusher tells the story of a dangerous woman he calls Popsicle, who is known to use her sex appeal to make moola. Assisted by Motown singer M.J. Robinson‘s hook and Shaphan “Maestro” Williams‘s Eminem-inspired beat, Popsicle could be come a favorite amongst money-hungry females and all the men who’ve ever been with one. DeVille will be release his sophomore album, When Push Comes to Shove, later this summer.
Written by Burmy on 06/18/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Runnin Out of Time ft. Layzie Bone" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.