Since independent artist Pusher Deville released his underground debut What It’s About Here in 2000, little-to-nothing has been heard from the MC. However, 2007 was the metro Atlanta native’s comeback year; he collaborated with the Youngbloodz’ Sean P and later introduced the Fred Sanford dance. While some Northerners would say that a dance song is a career killer, Pusher is out to prove them wrong on his EP’s new single, Runnin’ Out Of Time, by bringing in legendary Bone Thug alum, Layzie Bone. Off the Fred Sanford EP, Pusher delivers a stirring and deep account of the many daily struggles of living on the streets. This one will bump through car speakers from College Park, Atlanta, all the way to Cleveland, Ohio.
Listen to More: Pusher DeVille
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Popsicle ft. M.J. Robinson" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.