Since independent artist Pusher Deville released his underground debut What It’s About Here in 2000, little-to-nothing has been heard from the MC. However, 2007 was the metro Atlanta native’s comeback year; he collaborated with the Youngbloodz’ Sean P and later introduced the Fred Sanford dance. While some Northerners would say that a dance song is a career killer, Pusher is out to prove them wrong on his EP’s new single, Runnin’ Out Of Time, by bringing in legendary Bone Thug alum, Layzie Bone. Off the Fred Sanford EP, Pusher delivers a stirring and deep account of the many daily struggles of living on the streets. This one will bump through car speakers from College Park, Atlanta, all the way to Cleveland, Ohio.
Listen to More: Pusher DeVille Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Popsicle ft. M.J. Robinson" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!