Since independent artist Pusher Deville released his underground debut What It’s About Here in 2000, little-to-nothing has been heard from the MC. However, 2007 was the metro Atlanta native’s comeback year; he collaborated with the Youngbloodz’ Sean P and later introduced the Fred Sanford dance. While some Northerners would say that a dance song is a career killer, Pusher is out to prove them wrong on his EP’s new single, Runnin’ Out Of Time, by bringing in legendary Bone Thug alum, Layzie Bone. Off the Fred Sanford EP, Pusher delivers a stirring and deep account of the many daily struggles of living on the streets. This one will bump through car speakers from College Park, Atlanta, all the way to Cleveland, Ohio.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Popsicle ft. M.J. Robinson" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)