Since independent artist Pusher Deville released his underground debut What It’s About Here in 2000, little-to-nothing has been heard from the MC. However, 2007 was the metro Atlanta native’s comeback year; he collaborated with the Youngbloodz’ Sean P and later introduced the Fred Sanford dance. While some Northerners would say that a dance song is a career killer, Pusher is out to prove them wrong on his EP’s new single, Runnin’ Out Of Time, by bringing in legendary Bone Thug alum, Layzie Bone. Off the Fred Sanford EP, Pusher delivers a stirring and deep account of the many daily struggles of living on the streets. This one will bump through car speakers from College Park, Atlanta, all the way to Cleveland, Ohio.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Popsicle ft. M.J. Robinson" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.