Since independent artist Pusher Deville released his underground debut What It’s About Here in 2000, little-to-nothing has been heard from the MC. However, 2007 was the metro Atlanta native’s comeback year; he collaborated with the Youngbloodz’ Sean P and later introduced the Fred Sanford dance. While some Northerners would say that a dance song is a career killer, Pusher is out to prove them wrong on his EP’s new single, Runnin’ Out Of Time, by bringing in legendary Bone Thug alum, Layzie Bone. Off the Fred Sanford EP, Pusher delivers a stirring and deep account of the many daily struggles of living on the streets. This one will bump through car speakers from College Park, Atlanta, all the way to Cleveland, Ohio.
Written by Burmy on 12/12/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Popsicle ft. M.J. Robinson" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.