Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
What happens when G.O.O.D. Music and MMG, the two most currency-obsessed labels in the game, get together? If you guessed “a song about money,” you win absolutely nothing, because duh. On the new street single off Pusha T‘s forthcoming pre-album mixtape, Southside and Ricobeats serve up a bombastic brass instrumental as the Virginia Beach repper boasts of the Millions he’s got stashed away in his ceiling. (Which sort of defeats the purpose of hiding them there—but let’s not overthink things.) Maybach general Ricky Rozay rhymes about his own ill-gotten gains on the middle verse. Watch for Wrath of Caine to drop digitally later this year, prior to the (currently-unscheduled) release of studio debut My Name Is My Name.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down to view Pusha’s Samuel Rogers-directed Millions visual.
Written by richard on 02/10/13
It’s been a long, winding road to hip-hop stardom for Pusha T. Pulled out of Virginia by a then relatively unknown young producer named Pharrell (perhaps you’ve heard of him?), he and Malice would eventually drop three...
G.O.O.D Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back In The Go Go ft. Bun B, Pusha T & Tre (from UCB)" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)