Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
“Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.” The latest release off G.O.O.D. Music‘s forthcoming comp album, Pusha T quoting Exodus 23:1 as he questions the loyalty of those surrounding a certain individual—reportedly Drake, whose YMCMB boss, Weezy, struck back on Twitter this morning. Rico Beats contributes synth production, and The-Dream contributes guest bars. Featuring Exodus, lead single Mercy and much more, Cruel Summer has yet to receive a drop date; keep it locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 05/29/12
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back In The Go Go ft. Bun B, Pusha T & Tre (from UCB)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.