Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
“Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.” The latest release off G.O.O.D. Music‘s forthcoming comp album, Pusha T quoting Exodus 23:1 as he questions the loyalty of those surrounding a certain individual—reportedly Drake, whose YMCMB boss, Weezy, struck back on Twitter this morning. Rico Beats contributes synth production, and The-Dream contributes guest bars. Featuring Exodus, lead single Mercy and much more, Cruel Summer has yet to receive a drop date; keep it locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 05/29/12
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back In The Go Go ft. Bun B, Pusha T & Tre (from UCB)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.