Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
“Thou shalt not raise a false report: put not thine hand with the wicked to be an unrighteous witness.” The latest release off G.O.O.D. Music‘s forthcoming comp album, Pusha T quoting Exodus 23:1 as he questions the loyalty of those surrounding a certain individual—reportedly Drake, whose YMCMB boss, Weezy, struck back on Twitter this morning. Rico Beats contributes synth production, and The-Dream contributes guest bars. Featuring Exodus, lead single Mercy and much more, Cruel Summer has yet to receive a drop date; keep it locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 05/29/12
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D Music/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Back In The Go Go ft. Bun B, Pusha T & Tre (from UCB)" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.