With a mix of R&B and a hint of reggae, Walkin, the debut single from Pure, has the potential to be a hit among all types of music lovers. The self-produced track (with the help of Choir Boy and Sadeck) comes off the singer’s self-titled album set to be released later this year. The minimal use of instruments puts the focus on Pure’s smooth vocals. On par with Fabolous’ single Breathe, an old-school sample of the word “walkin” is used throughout the song, completing sentences throughout about how great a woman walks. There is currently no release date for Pure’s self-titled debut.
Written by Angela on 04/16/08
Submit your Rating
Venture Brotherz Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Your Love" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.