Pure‘s been conspicuously absent from the Booth since April, when he expressed his longing for a special female on Girl 4 Me. That’s not to say he hasn’t been spending his time wisely, though – what could be more productive than going out there and winning over the girl of your dreams? On his latest single, the Jersey crooner updates us on just how Incredible his life’s been since they’ve been together. Over the Venture Brothaz’ slow-rolling, reggae-infused beat, Pure explains that, once, he thought that love was just a fairy tale, meant for someone else but not for him. Love was out to get him – that was the way it seemed, anyway – and disappointment haunted all his dreams. As soon as he saw her face, however, he became a believer, without a trace… you know, I should probably stop paraphrasing Monkees lyrics before I overstep the line between homage and plagiarism. You get the picture. While the project that will feature this lovestruck banger has yet to be determined, those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/12/10
Submit your Rating
Venture Brotherz Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.