Pure‘s been conspicuously absent from the Booth since April, when he expressed his longing for a special female on Girl 4 Me. That’s not to say he hasn’t been spending his time wisely, though – what could be more productive than going out there and winning over the girl of your dreams? On his latest single, the Jersey crooner updates us on just how Incredible his life’s been since they’ve been together. Over the Venture Brothaz’ slow-rolling, reggae-infused beat, Pure explains that, once, he thought that love was just a fairy tale, meant for someone else but not for him. Love was out to get him – that was the way it seemed, anyway – and disappointment haunted all his dreams. As soon as he saw her face, however, he became a believer, without a trace… you know, I should probably stop paraphrasing Monkees lyrics before I overstep the line between homage and plagiarism. You get the picture. While the project that will feature this lovestruck banger has yet to be determined, those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/12/10
Submit your Rating
Venture Brotherz Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.