Pure‘s been conspicuously absent from the Booth since April, when he expressed his longing for a special female on Girl 4 Me. That’s not to say he hasn’t been spending his time wisely, though – what could be more productive than going out there and winning over the girl of your dreams? On his latest single, the Jersey crooner updates us on just how Incredible his life’s been since they’ve been together. Over the Venture Brothaz’ slow-rolling, reggae-infused beat, Pure explains that, once, he thought that love was just a fairy tale, meant for someone else but not for him. Love was out to get him – that was the way it seemed, anyway – and disappointment haunted all his dreams. As soon as he saw her face, however, he became a believer, without a trace… you know, I should probably stop paraphrasing Monkees lyrics before I overstep the line between homage and plagiarism. You get the picture. While the project that will feature this lovestruck banger has yet to be determined, those who like what they’re hearing should keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 12/12/10
Submit your Rating
Venture Brotherz Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.