Everyone has that particular person, who seems to remain in the back of his or her brain day in and day out. For Pure it’s a girl he met back in high school, who serves as muse for his latest single,Girl 4 Me. This soulful venture takes listeners back to a more Bieber-esque time of puppy love, with the much more grown-ass man vibe that Pure is capable of delivering on every track. The Venture Brotherz lay down an upbeat production over a more classic sample that allows for Pure to describe his perfect girl back in the day and the crazy games he played in the name of love (“If I get a chance to, I’ma show her what I mean.”). If you like the potential baby-making record that Pure delivers here, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more on his latest project, I Am Pure, which currently has no release date.
Written by Sigurd on 04/14/10
Submit your Rating
Venture Brotherz Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.