Everyone has that particular person, who seems to remain in the back of his or her brain day in and day out. For Pure it’s a girl he met back in high school, who serves as muse for his latest single,Girl 4 Me. This soulful venture takes listeners back to a more Bieber-esque time of puppy love, with the much more grown-ass man vibe that Pure is capable of delivering on every track. The Venture Brotherz lay down an upbeat production over a more classic sample that allows for Pure to describe his perfect girl back in the day and the crazy games he played in the name of love (“If I get a chance to, I’ma show her what I mean.”). If you like the potential baby-making record that Pure delivers here, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more on his latest project, I Am Pure, which currently has no release date.
Written by Sigurd on 04/14/10
Submit your Rating
Venture Brotherz Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.