Everyone has that particular person, who seems to remain in the back of his or her brain day in and day out. For Pure it’s a girl he met back in high school, who serves as muse for his latest single,Girl 4 Me. This soulful venture takes listeners back to a more Bieber-esque time of puppy love, with the much more grown-ass man vibe that Pure is capable of delivering on every track. The Venture Brotherz lay down an upbeat production over a more classic sample that allows for Pure to describe his perfect girl back in the day and the crazy games he played in the name of love (“If I get a chance to, I’ma show her what I mean.”). If you like the potential baby-making record that Pure delivers here, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more on his latest project, I Am Pure, which currently has no release date.
Written by Sigurd on 04/14/10
Submit your Rating
Venture Brotherz Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.