Everyone has that particular person, who seems to remain in the back of his or her brain day in and day out. For Pure it’s a girl he met back in high school, who serves as muse for his latest single,Girl 4 Me. This soulful venture takes listeners back to a more Bieber-esque time of puppy love, with the much more grown-ass man vibe that Pure is capable of delivering on every track. The Venture Brotherz lay down an upbeat production over a more classic sample that allows for Pure to describe his perfect girl back in the day and the crazy games he played in the name of love (“If I get a chance to, I’ma show her what I mean.”). If you like the potential baby-making record that Pure delivers here, be sure to keep it locked to the Booth for more on his latest project, I Am Pure, which currently has no release date.
Written by Sigurd on 04/14/10
Submit your Rating
Venture Brotherz Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.