Once upon a time, Pugs Atomz was “just another kid from the ghetto;” now he’s rap star in the making, performing in front of adoring fans at venues worldwide. On his latest mixtape single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Chi-town phenom reflects on just how far he’s come, flowing over the gritty yet triumphant production of New Zealand drummer/producer Julian Dyne (who the artist met while touring in Greece). Euro P, No More Pages in the Passport has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can, of course, stay tuned for all the latest.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Ain't" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.