Once upon a time, Pugs Atomz was “just another kid from the ghetto;” now he’s rap star in the making, performing in front of adoring fans at venues worldwide. On his latest mixtape single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Chi-town phenom reflects on just how far he’s come, flowing over the gritty yet triumphant production of New Zealand drummer/producer Julian Dyne (who the artist met while touring in Greece). Euro P, No More Pages in the Passport has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can, of course, stay tuned for all the latest.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Ain't" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.