Once upon a time, Pugs Atomz was “just another kid from the ghetto;” now he’s rap star in the making, performing in front of adoring fans at venues worldwide. On his latest mixtape single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Chi-town phenom reflects on just how far he’s come, flowing over the gritty yet triumphant production of New Zealand drummer/producer Julian Dyne (who the artist met while touring in Greece). Euro P, No More Pages in the Passport has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can, of course, stay tuned for all the latest.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Ain't" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)