Once upon a time, Pugs Atomz was “just another kid from the ghetto;” now he’s rap star in the making, performing in front of adoring fans at venues worldwide. On his latest mixtape single, a Booth-exclusive world premiere, the Chi-town phenom reflects on just how far he’s come, flowing over the gritty yet triumphant production of New Zealand drummer/producer Julian Dyne (who the artist met while touring in Greece). Euro P, No More Pages in the Passport has yet to receive a solid drop date, but fans can, of course, stay tuned for all the latest.
Written by richard on 06/21/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Ain't" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.