Fresh off bringing us the exclusive on The Fall, Windy City rhymesayer and inveterate jet-setter Pugs Atomz returns to our pages with another world premiere off his next street release. On She Look Good, the longtime Booth fave showcases his game-spitting abilities over a chill, head-noddable synth instrumental by Young Fury & Sam Evans (Florence & the Machine). Craving more? Keep it locked: while Euro P, No More Pages in the Passport as yet lacks a drop date, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with all the latest from Pugs Atomz.
Written by richard on 06/28/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Ain't" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)