Fresh off bringing us the exclusive on The Fall, Windy City rhymesayer and inveterate jet-setter Pugs Atomz returns to our pages with another world premiere off his next street release. On She Look Good, the longtime Booth fave showcases his game-spitting abilities over a chill, head-noddable synth instrumental by Young Fury & Sam Evans (Florence & the Machine). Craving more? Keep it locked: while Euro P, No More Pages in the Passport as yet lacks a drop date, we in the Booth will keep you supplied with all the latest from Pugs Atomz.
Written by richard on 06/28/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Ain't" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.