“To be without iridium is to be without God, and to be without God is to be without life.” Follow that? Me neither. The premise of Pugs Atomz‘s latest feature, #IridiumLife, makes a lot more sense when you realize that the Windy City phenom is the Creative Director of Iridium Clothing Co. Even if you’re not yet acquainted with the rising streetwear company, though, the joint’s glossy, glamorous vibe will be difficult to resist. The perennially dope AraabMuzik mans the boards on this stylishly laid-back cut, layering hazy synths over a slow-rolling rhythm section as Atomz describes his daily regimen of jet-setting and haute couture. Awdazcate gets live on the hook and outro. Feeling it? You’ll be able to hear more new music from Pugs and a bevy of other fly, fashionable hip-hop artists on The Iridium Clothing Co. Compilation LP, soon to drop digitally in conjunction with the rollout of the company’s new spring/summer line.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Ain't" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.