“To be without iridium is to be without God, and to be without God is to be without life.” Follow that? Me neither. The premise of Pugs Atomz‘s latest feature, #IridiumLife, makes a lot more sense when you realize that the Windy City phenom is the Creative Director of Iridium Clothing Co. Even if you’re not yet acquainted with the rising streetwear company, though, the joint’s glossy, glamorous vibe will be difficult to resist. The perennially dope AraabMuzik mans the boards on this stylishly laid-back cut, layering hazy synths over a slow-rolling rhythm section as Atomz describes his daily regimen of jet-setting and haute couture. Awdazcate gets live on the hook and outro. Feeling it? You’ll be able to hear more new music from Pugs and a bevy of other fly, fashionable hip-hop artists on The Iridium Clothing Co. Compilation LP, soon to drop digitally in conjunction with the rollout of the company’s new spring/summer line.
Written by richard on 03/26/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"They Ain't" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.