Larry Bird and Michael Jordan: two of the greatest players, and the most fervent Big Mac fans, the NBA has ever seen. While I can’t speak to Booth newcomer Puck‘s culinary preferences, the 18-year-old Dayton, Ohio native does share these hoop legends’ propensity for balling on the competition, as evidenced by freshly-minted promo single Jordan vs. Bird. Over Chiddy Bang beatsmith Xaphoon Jones’ infectious flip of Grouplove‘s Colors, the artist brushes off his bogus peers, outlines the lofty scale of his aspirations, and speaks out against the atrocious phenomenon of “duck face” (“Girl, that’s so annoying.”). Director Dan Gotti provides a visual complement to his self-assured bars. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on this promising up-and-comer in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/22/13
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.