Larry Bird and Michael Jordan: two of the greatest players, and the most fervent Big Mac fans, the NBA has ever seen. While I can’t speak to Booth newcomer Puck‘s culinary preferences, the 18-year-old Dayton, Ohio native does share these hoop legends’ propensity for balling on the competition, as evidenced by freshly-minted promo single Jordan vs. Bird. Over Chiddy Bang beatsmith Xaphoon Jones’ infectious flip of Grouplove‘s Colors, the artist brushes off his bogus peers, outlines the lofty scale of his aspirations, and speaks out against the atrocious phenomenon of “duck face” (“Girl, that’s so annoying.”). Director Dan Gotti provides a visual complement to his self-assured bars. This joint isn’t part of a larger project, but we’ll keep you posted on this promising up-and-comer in the weeks and months ahead.
Written by richard on 03/22/13
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.