Today is a very regal day in The DJBooth: first Mike Stud brought us Young King, and now beatsmith Panik has teamed up with Windy City emcee Psalm One to bring us Queen Until. Panik cooks up crisp production powered by airy piano and an awesome organ loop (I am such a sucker for organ beats); I think it’s safe to say the instrumental is fit for a king (or in this case a queen). Psalm claims her reign will last until the end of the time and, considering the gusto and enthusiasm with which she spits, any emcee would be remiss to attempt to usurp her throne. Queen Until is slated to appear on Panik’s upcoming Coloring Outside the Lines LP; keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Juke Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.