Today is a very regal day in The DJBooth: first Mike Stud brought us Young King, and now beatsmith Panik has teamed up with Windy City emcee Psalm One to bring us Queen Until. Panik cooks up crisp production powered by airy piano and an awesome organ loop (I am such a sucker for organ beats); I think it’s safe to say the instrumental is fit for a king (or in this case a queen). Psalm claims her reign will last until the end of the time and, considering the gusto and enthusiasm with which she spits, any emcee would be remiss to attempt to usurp her throne. Queen Until is slated to appear on Panik’s upcoming Coloring Outside the Lines LP; keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/23/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Juke Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.