Today is a very regal day in The DJBooth: first Mike Stud brought us Young King, and now beatsmith Panik has teamed up with Windy City emcee Psalm One to bring us Queen Until. Panik cooks up crisp production powered by airy piano and an awesome organ loop (I am such a sucker for organ beats); I think it’s safe to say the instrumental is fit for a king (or in this case a queen). Psalm claims her reign will last until the end of the time and, considering the gusto and enthusiasm with which she spits, any emcee would be remiss to attempt to usurp her throne. Queen Until is slated to appear on Panik’s upcoming Coloring Outside the Lines LP; keep it locked for further release details, as well as the latest tunes.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/23/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Juke Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.