Since dropping off mixtape single Queen Until back in May, Psalm One‘s entered A New Phaze in her hustle. If this freshly-released promotional single is any indication, the latest chapter in the Chi-town buzzmaker’s career just might be the dopest yet. The Hood Internet takes a break from crafting creative remixes and mash-ups to produce this unique jam. Over the Windy City beat crew’s eminently danceable synth-sample grooves, Psalm links up with Brooklyn duo Tanya Morgan and newcomer Fluff Nasty for a “conversation about the deeper impact of rap music on our brains.” This joint isn’t part of a larger set, but those craving more hot beats and insightful bars can keep it locked for the latest from Psalm One and her formidable cast of connects.
Written by richard on 10/24/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Juke Me" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.