Back in 1903, brothers Orville and Wilbur Wright succeeded where countless before them had failed, accomplishing the first sustained, heavier-than-air human flight. While DMV reppers Pro’Verb and Lyricis (aka the Write Brothers) may not have anything quite that revolutionary on their resume, they are pretty damn fly, as demonstrated on the former’s latest mixtape single. Complete with a head-noddable beat by Mark Henry, this soaring banger selection is just one of many bangers in store on Pro’Verb’s While You’re Waiting… LP, scheduled for landing September 2.
Written by richard on 08/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Too Hip-Hop" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.