Back in 1903, brothers Orville and Wilbur Wright succeeded where countless before them had failed, accomplishing the first sustained, heavier-than-air human flight. While DMV reppers Pro’Verb and Lyricis (aka the Write Brothers) may not have anything quite that revolutionary on their resume, they are pretty damn fly, as demonstrated on the former’s latest mixtape single. Complete with a head-noddable beat by Mark Henry, this soaring banger selection is just one of many bangers in store on Pro’Verb’s While You’re Waiting… LP, scheduled for landing September 2.
Written by richard on 08/5/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Too Hip-Hop" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.