Back in 1903, brothers Orville and Wilbur Wright succeeded where countless before them had failed, accomplishing the first sustained, heavier-than-air human flight. While DMV reppers Pro’Verb and Lyricis (aka the Write Brothers) may not have anything quite that revolutionary on their resume, they are pretty damn fly, as demonstrated on the former’s latest mixtape single. Complete with a head-noddable beat by Mark Henry, this soaring banger selection is just one of many bangers in store on Pro’Verb’s While You’re Waiting… LP, scheduled for landing September 2.
Written by richard on 08/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Too Hip-Hop" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.