Back in 1903, brothers Orville and Wilbur Wright succeeded where countless before them had failed, accomplishing the first sustained, heavier-than-air human flight. While DMV reppers Pro’Verb and Lyricis (aka the Write Brothers) may not have anything quite that revolutionary on their resume, they are pretty damn fly, as demonstrated on the former’s latest mixtape single. Complete with a head-noddable beat by Mark Henry, this soaring banger selection is just one of many bangers in store on Pro’Verb’s While You’re Waiting… LP, scheduled for landing September 2.
Written by richard on 08/5/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Too Hip-Hop" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.