On his last feature, released back in November, Milwaukee rhymesayer Proph reflected on the superhuman powers seemingly granted by Air Jordans and other name-brand goods. Powerful as the aura of the designer logo may be, though, the emcee knows that it’s what’s inside that separates the Winners from the losers—and, if you haven’t guessed, he counts himself in the former category. Hart Gunther handles production duties on this whip-ready selection, backing the artist’s braggadocio with icy, delayed synths as well as the requisite booming bass. Winner is just one of many fresh cuts slated to appear on Proph’s Eat Alone LP, scheduled for digital release May 17. In the meantime, of course, fans can watch our pages for further song releases off the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 04/10/13
Umbrella Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.