On his last feature, released back in November, Milwaukee rhymesayer Proph reflected on the superhuman powers seemingly granted by Air Jordans and other name-brand goods. Powerful as the aura of the designer logo may be, though, the emcee knows that it’s what’s inside that separates the Winners from the losers—and, if you haven’t guessed, he counts himself in the former category. Hart Gunther handles production duties on this whip-ready selection, backing the artist’s braggadocio with icy, delayed synths as well as the requisite booming bass. Winner is just one of many fresh cuts slated to appear on Proph’s Eat Alone LP, scheduled for digital release May 17. In the meantime, of course, fans can watch our pages for further song releases off the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 04/10/13
Submit your Rating
Umbrella Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.