Everyone knows that a name-brand logo is just an image on a garment or a bottle, with no magical powers to make you richer, more attractive, or a better baller. But our unconscious minds know with equal certainty that that’s bullsh*t—else why would we keep shelling out for Jordans, Siroc vodka and Versace sheets? Coming on the heels of early November’s Steady Chasin’, Proph‘s latest promo single finds the Milwaukee rhymesayer. tracing his growth from a teenager taking fashion cues from his peers to a grown-up connoisseur of prestige brands. Joining the headliner over Jc4innovative‘s mellow, headphone-ready production, Joe Cool spits about his own lifelong romance with that fly sh*t in a guest verse on the back. Like what you’re hearing? Though this joint isn’t attached to any larger project, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from Proph.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
Umbrella Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.