Everyone knows that a name-brand logo is just an image on a garment or a bottle, with no magical powers to make you richer, more attractive, or a better baller. But our unconscious minds know with equal certainty that that’s bullsh*t—else why would we keep shelling out for Jordans, Siroc vodka and Versace sheets? Coming on the heels of early November’s Steady Chasin’, Proph‘s latest promo single finds the Milwaukee rhymesayer. tracing his growth from a teenager taking fashion cues from his peers to a grown-up connoisseur of prestige brands. Joining the headliner over Jc4innovative‘s mellow, headphone-ready production, Joe Cool spits about his own lifelong romance with that fly sh*t in a guest verse on the back. Like what you’re hearing? Though this joint isn’t attached to any larger project, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from Proph.
Umbrella Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.