Everyone knows that a name-brand logo is just an image on a garment or a bottle, with no magical powers to make you richer, more attractive, or a better baller. But our unconscious minds know with equal certainty that that’s bullsh*t—else why would we keep shelling out for Jordans, Siroc vodka and Versace sheets? Coming on the heels of early November’s Steady Chasin’, Proph‘s latest promo single finds the Milwaukee rhymesayer. tracing his growth from a teenager taking fashion cues from his peers to a grown-up connoisseur of prestige brands. Joining the headliner over Jc4innovative‘s mellow, headphone-ready production, Joe Cool spits about his own lifelong romance with that fly sh*t in a guest verse on the back. Like what you’re hearing? Though this joint isn’t attached to any larger project, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from Proph.
Written by richard on 11/30/12
Submit your Rating
Umbrella Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.