On Portland, Oregon spitter PropaneLv‘s Booth debut, Cool Again, the newcomer told an arduous tale of both love and betrayal. Unfortunately, on his return to our pages, the rhymesayer seems to find himself in a similar boat. On the D.Shuts-produced Hey Girl, PropaneLv touches on the familiar saga of “right one, wrong time” as he spits, “Cause I put music over you and always left you alone/ And now I need someone to talk to but you ain’t at home.” The DJBooth newcomer also briefly taps into his inner crooner on the song’s soulful hook as he echoes the sentiment of Hey Girl‘s bold bars. Unlike PropaneLv’s August debut, Hey Girl can be found on the musician’s forthcoming project, titled Varsity Blues.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.