On Portland, Oregon spitter PropaneLv‘s Booth debut, Cool Again, the newcomer told an arduous tale of both love and betrayal. Unfortunately, on his return to our pages, the rhymesayer seems to find himself in a similar boat. On the D.Shuts-produced Hey Girl, PropaneLv touches on the familiar saga of “right one, wrong time” as he spits, “Cause I put music over you and always left you alone/ And now I need someone to talk to but you ain’t at home.” The DJBooth newcomer also briefly taps into his inner crooner on the song’s soulful hook as he echoes the sentiment of Hey Girl‘s bold bars. Unlike PropaneLv’s August debut, Hey Girl can be found on the musician’s forthcoming project, titled Varsity Blues.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/10/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Cool Again" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.