On Portland, Oregon spitter PropaneLv‘s Booth debut, Cool Again, the newcomer told an arduous tale of both love and betrayal. Unfortunately, on his return to our pages, the rhymesayer seems to find himself in a similar boat. On the D.Shuts-produced Hey Girl, PropaneLv touches on the familiar saga of “right one, wrong time” as he spits, “Cause I put music over you and always left you alone/ And now I need someone to talk to but you ain’t at home.” The DJBooth newcomer also briefly taps into his inner crooner on the song’s soulful hook as he echoes the sentiment of Hey Girl‘s bold bars. Unlike PropaneLv’s August debut, Hey Girl can be found on the musician’s forthcoming project, titled Varsity Blues.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/10/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.