Behind every dysfunctional relationship lies a love that was once fresh, new, and full of promise. Though Booth newcomer PropaneLv‘s latest promo single and music video finds him estranged from his girl thanks to a series of misjudgments and betrayals, the Portland rhymesayer hasn’t forgotten that initial spark; thus, as he explains over DJ Frank-DuX’ mournful piano chords, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make things Cool Again. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, you can count on The DJBooth to bring you the latest and greatest jams from this promising Pacific Northwestern upstart.
Written by richard on 08/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hey Girl" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.