Behind every dysfunctional relationship lies a love that was once fresh, new, and full of promise. Though Booth newcomer PropaneLv‘s latest promo single and music video finds him estranged from his girl thanks to a series of misjudgments and betrayals, the Portland rhymesayer hasn’t forgotten that initial spark; thus, as he explains over DJ Frank-DuX’ mournful piano chords, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make things Cool Again. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, you can count on The DJBooth to bring you the latest and greatest jams from this promising Pacific Northwestern upstart.
Written by richard on 08/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hey Girl" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.