Behind every dysfunctional relationship lies a love that was once fresh, new, and full of promise. Though Booth newcomer PropaneLv‘s latest promo single and music video finds him estranged from his girl thanks to a series of misjudgments and betrayals, the Portland rhymesayer hasn’t forgotten that initial spark; thus, as he explains over DJ Frank-DuX’ mournful piano chords, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make things Cool Again. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, you can count on The DJBooth to bring you the latest and greatest jams from this promising Pacific Northwestern upstart.
Written by richard on 08/19/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.