Behind every dysfunctional relationship lies a love that was once fresh, new, and full of promise. Though Booth newcomer PropaneLv‘s latest promo single and music video finds him estranged from his girl thanks to a series of misjudgments and betrayals, the Portland rhymesayer hasn’t forgotten that initial spark; thus, as he explains over DJ Frank-DuX’ mournful piano chords, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make things Cool Again. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, you can count on The DJBooth to bring you the latest and greatest jams from this promising Pacific Northwestern upstart.
Written by richard on 08/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hey Girl" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.