Behind every dysfunctional relationship lies a love that was once fresh, new, and full of promise. Though Booth newcomer PropaneLv‘s latest promo single and music video finds him estranged from his girl thanks to a series of misjudgments and betrayals, the Portland rhymesayer hasn’t forgotten that initial spark; thus, as he explains over DJ Frank-DuX’ mournful piano chords, he’s willing to do whatever it takes to make things Cool Again. Feeling it? Though this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, you can count on The DJBooth to bring you the latest and greatest jams from this promising Pacific Northwestern upstart.
Written by richard on 08/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hey Girl" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.