Following the disappointing sales of Crook by da Book: The Fed Story, Project Pat has left Sony and gone the independent route with his upcoming release, Walkin’ Bank Roll. A lot of Pat’s older fans should love the first single Don’t Call Me No Mo for its similarity to past hits such as Chicken Heads or Don’t Save Her; Pat once again expresses his disgust for money hungry women who keep calling and texting his phone. Crime Mob’s Princess (who sounds a lot like former HCP females Gangsta Boo & La Chat) joins along for the hook, but the supreme production of DJ Paul & Juicy J. will have fans old and new alike anticipating Walkin’ Bank Roll (off Koch Records on October 30th).
Written by Burmy on 09/20/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.