Following the disappointing sales of Crook by da Book: The Fed Story, Project Pat has left Sony and gone the independent route with his upcoming release, Walkin’ Bank Roll. A lot of Pat’s older fans should love the first single Don’t Call Me No Mo for its similarity to past hits such as Chicken Heads or Don’t Save Her; Pat once again expresses his disgust for money hungry women who keep calling and texting his phone. Crime Mob’s Princess (who sounds a lot like former HCP females Gangsta Boo & La Chat) joins along for the hook, but the supreme production of DJ Paul & Juicy J. will have fans old and new alike anticipating Walkin’ Bank Roll (off Koch Records on October 30th).
Written by Burmy on 09/20/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.