“Look, up in the club! It’s a pimp-rapper! It’s an autotune fiend!” Wait, no; it’s actually newcomer ProHoeZak. Faster than a speeding Lamborghini, the East Palo Alto, California native is ready to dominate the indie game with his brand new single. With swagger more powerful than a Hummer truck and the ability to leap player-haters in a single bound, PHZ is feeling like he’s Superman these days. While we’re all pretty sure that Superman never, ever used the Auto-Tune, ProHoeZak could certainly be considered a man of steel when it comes to electronic-beeping beats. Standing for truth, justice, and the ‘Stunnas’ Way,’ it is clear he knows what is popular in today’s music scene. But is he too late…?
Written by Burmy on 11/5/08
Submit your Rating
Team Pro Inc./Pocket Aces Ent/EMS Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Superman (Remix) ft. E-40" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.