“Look, up in the club! It’s a pimp-rapper! It’s an autotune fiend!” Wait, no; it’s actually newcomer ProHoeZak. Faster than a speeding Lamborghini, the East Palo Alto, California native is ready to dominate the indie game with his brand new single. With swagger more powerful than a Hummer truck and the ability to leap player-haters in a single bound, PHZ is feeling like he’s Superman these days. While we’re all pretty sure that Superman never, ever used the Auto-Tune, ProHoeZak could certainly be considered a man of steel when it comes to electronic-beeping beats. Standing for truth, justice, and the ‘Stunnas’ Way,’ it is clear he knows what is popular in today’s music scene. But is he too late…?
Written by Burmy on 11/5/08
Submit your Rating
Team Pro Inc./Pocket Aces Ent/EMS Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Superman (Remix) ft. E-40" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.