“Look, up in the club! It’s a pimp-rapper! It’s an autotune fiend!” Wait, no; it’s actually newcomer ProHoeZak. Faster than a speeding Lamborghini, the East Palo Alto, California native is ready to dominate the indie game with his brand new single. With swagger more powerful than a Hummer truck and the ability to leap player-haters in a single bound, PHZ is feeling like he’s Superman these days. While we’re all pretty sure that Superman never, ever used the Auto-Tune, ProHoeZak could certainly be considered a man of steel when it comes to electronic-beeping beats. Standing for truth, justice, and the ‘Stunnas’ Way,’ it is clear he knows what is popular in today’s music scene. But is he too late…?
Written by Burmy on 11/5/08
Submit your Rating
Team Pro Inc./Pocket Aces Ent/EMS Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Superman (Remix) ft. E-40" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)