“Look, up in the club! It’s a pimp-rapper! It’s an autotune fiend!” Wait, no; it’s actually newcomer ProHoeZak. Faster than a speeding Lamborghini, the East Palo Alto, California native is ready to dominate the indie game with his brand new single. With swagger more powerful than a Hummer truck and the ability to leap player-haters in a single bound, PHZ is feeling like he’s Superman these days. While we’re all pretty sure that Superman never, ever used the Auto-Tune, ProHoeZak could certainly be considered a man of steel when it comes to electronic-beeping beats. Standing for truth, justice, and the ‘Stunnas’ Way,’ it is clear he knows what is popular in today’s music scene. But is he too late…?
Written by Burmy on 11/5/08
Submit your Rating
Team Pro Inc./Pocket Aces Ent/EMS Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Superman (Remix) ft. E-40" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.