When ProHoeZak unleashed Superman upon the Booth, the record hit our readers with more power than a locomotive, and shot up to #2 on our Underground chart faster than a speeding bullet (hitting #1 just one week after that). Now, we are proud to be the first site on the net to feature the brand new remix. On this version of the cut, the Palo Alto native enlists the Jor-El of the Bay Area, E-40, for a superhuman closing verse. Known to Kryptonite the competition on his guest verses, 40 Water takes the opportunity to showcase his uncanny stunting abilities. If ProHoeZak continues producing this kind of impressive, radio-ready music, you can expect him to make plenty of headlines in ‘09. Keep your eyes glued to DJBooth.net for all the latest.
Written by Burmy on 02/5/09
Submit your Rating
Team Pro Inc./Pocket Aces Ent/EMS Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.