Didn’t think we’d let Halloween come and go without bringing you some appropriately diabolical tunes, did you? The perfect cut to get you hyped for a night of Trick or Treating, haunted house-visiting and/or hard drinking, Professor Green‘s latest single finds the Booth newcomer doing his best Freddy Kreuger impersonation; over DJ Khalil‘s beat, a blend of eerie piano chords and thumping percussion, the Hackney, London spitter promises potential victims, “In your Nightmares, I’ll be right there.” Royce Da 5’9” runs point, cautioning listeners to “believe nothing that you see” in an excellent-as-usual guest 16. On the record’s latter half, the headliner takes center stage, pairing murderous subject matter with an eccentric delivery reminiscent of a British-accented take on Eminem‘s unhinged 3 AM flow. Rounding out the lineup, singer Kobe contributes a suitably spooky hook, as well as delivering ghostly backing vocals throughout. Has this bloodthirsty banger put you into the proper mood for Halloween revelry? Then keep it locked for further material from the UK up-and-comer leading up to the yet-unscheduled release of his latest LP, At Your Inconvenience.
Written by richard on 10/31/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.