One thing is for sure: Produktive‘s The Bassment was so nice that we had to post it twice. On this exclusive premiere, the Seattle emcee/producer tweaks the record that started from the bottom, off of his Booth-hosted ‘13 LP, White Noise. Produktive teams up with frequent collaborators Carl Roe and Ripynt to add a few furnishings to the production, including a beat box fill-in, and lyrical showmanship, respectively. The end product? A (highly) Underrated Remix. Produktive even went the extra mile by providing a fresh set of bars and we’re not mad at that, with witty lines like, “You’re stupid enough to see Illuminati in a Toblerone.” Try and keep up with the agile flow on display, because he isn’t slowing down any time soon.
Written by Bryan H on 04/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Channel Surfing" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.