One thing is for sure: Produktive‘s The Bassment was so nice that we had to post it twice. On this exclusive premiere, the Seattle emcee/producer tweaks the record that started from the bottom, off of his Booth-hosted ‘13 LP, White Noise. Produktive teams up with frequent collaborators Carl Roe and Ripynt to add a few furnishings to the production, including a beat box fill-in, and lyrical showmanship, respectively. The end product? A (highly) Underrated Remix. Produktive even went the extra mile by providing a fresh set of bars and we’re not mad at that, with witty lines like, “You’re stupid enough to see Illuminati in a Toblerone.” Try and keep up with the agile flow on display, because he isn’t slowing down any time soon.
Written by Bryan H on 04/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Channel Surfing" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.