One thing is for sure: Produktive‘s The Bassment was so nice that we had to post it twice. On this exclusive premiere, the Seattle emcee/producer tweaks the record that started from the bottom, off of his Booth-hosted ‘13 LP, White Noise. Produktive teams up with frequent collaborators Carl Roe and Ripynt to add a few furnishings to the production, including a beat box fill-in, and lyrical showmanship, respectively. The end product? A (highly) Underrated Remix. Produktive even went the extra mile by providing a fresh set of bars and we’re not mad at that, with witty lines like, “You’re stupid enough to see Illuminati in a Toblerone.” Try and keep up with the agile flow on display, because he isn’t slowing down any time soon.
Written by Bryan H on 04/20/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Channel Surfing" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.