One thing is for sure: Produktive‘s The Bassment was so nice that we had to post it twice. On this exclusive premiere, the Seattle emcee/producer tweaks the record that started from the bottom, off of his Booth-hosted ‘13 LP, White Noise. Produktive teams up with frequent collaborators Carl Roe and Ripynt to add a few furnishings to the production, including a beat box fill-in, and lyrical showmanship, respectively. The end product? A (highly) Underrated Remix. Produktive even went the extra mile by providing a fresh set of bars and we’re not mad at that, with witty lines like, “You’re stupid enough to see Illuminati in a Toblerone.” Try and keep up with the agile flow on display, because he isn’t slowing down any time soon.
Written by Bryan H on 04/20/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Channel Surfing" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.