With the winter fast approaching, snow and climate changes aren’t the only things that can make life difficult. Prodigy’s uniquely futuristic street banger, Cold World, finds the currently imprisoned rapper waxing poetic about holding it down… for those who are locked down. Off of Product of the 80s, P’s second release since his incarceration this year, the track finds the Mobb Deep member displaying his signature style over Sid Roams’ synthesized production. With Jack Frost on his breath, P’s Dirt Class Records release won’t have anyone screaming “G-Unit!” Rather, the Queensbridge lyricist is as gritty and grimy as ever. Does Nathan, our resident reviewer, agree? Read his commentary and find out.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 10/22/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stuck On You" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.