Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
After five headlining features on our pages (the last of which, Twerk, dropped in December), Boothgoers presumably have a good idea of what Problem is all about. Be that as it may, the Bay Area rhymesayer isn’t taking any chances. On street single Understand Me, he takes the opportunity to set the record straight on a few key issues. P-Lo‘s whip-ready production bangs in the back as Problem enlightens listeners as to his opinion on hate (He don’t do it.), his take on fakeness (Ditto.), and the two activities that are always at the top of his agenda (Smoking and stacking paper, naturally.). Now that you’ve got the basics down, are you ready to develop a deeper understanding of what makes this West Coast buzzmaker tick? You can look forward to plenty more knowledge being dropped on new album MDA: Million Dollar Afro, scheduled for release in the near future.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Problem’s Taj TPK and Austin Kelley-directed Understand Me visual.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.