Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
After five headlining features on our pages (the last of which, Twerk, dropped in December), Boothgoers presumably have a good idea of what Problem is all about. Be that as it may, the Bay Area rhymesayer isn’t taking any chances. On street single Understand Me, he takes the opportunity to set the record straight on a few key issues. P-Lo‘s whip-ready production bangs in the back as Problem enlightens listeners as to his opinion on hate (He don’t do it.), his take on fakeness (Ditto.), and the two activities that are always at the top of his agenda (Smoking and stacking paper, naturally.). Now that you’ve got the basics down, are you ready to develop a deeper understanding of what makes this West Coast buzzmaker tick? You can look forward to plenty more knowledge being dropped on new album MDA: Million Dollar Afro, scheduled for release in the near future.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Problem’s Taj TPK and Austin Kelley-directed Understand Me visual.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.