Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
After five headlining features on our pages (the last of which, Twerk, dropped in December), Boothgoers presumably have a good idea of what Problem is all about. Be that as it may, the Bay Area rhymesayer isn’t taking any chances. On street single Understand Me, he takes the opportunity to set the record straight on a few key issues. P-Lo‘s whip-ready production bangs in the back as Problem enlightens listeners as to his opinion on hate (He don’t do it.), his take on fakeness (Ditto.), and the two activities that are always at the top of his agenda (Smoking and stacking paper, naturally.). Now that you’ve got the basics down, are you ready to develop a deeper understanding of what makes this West Coast buzzmaker tick? You can look forward to plenty more knowledge being dropped on new album MDA: Million Dollar Afro, scheduled for release in the near future.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Problem’s Taj TPK and Austin Kelley-directed Understand Me visual.
Written by richard on 12/9/13
West Coast rhymesayer Problem has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the Understand Me EP, now available digitally via Diamond Lane Music Group. The first EP of his career, the project comes on the heels...
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.