The root word “real” is extremely popular in Hip-Hop. You’ve got Real Love and Real Strippers, and the need to keep things Real Wit’cha and Real Rugged [and] Raw. Simply put: keep it real, or you best get the f**k out. Nobody knows this better than West Coast indie phenom Problem, who proclaims he’s the Realest N*ggas In Here on a brand new freebie release. Over producer P-Lo‘s hyphy boardwork the Diamond Lane Music Group emcee explains what makes him realer than most, a list that includes making six figures and possessing multiple lines of green (your options include weed and dough). Seems like he’s got it all figured out. If you’d like another Problem, check out SALVA’s newly-released banger Drop That B*tch.
Written by DJ Z on 05/2/14
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)