The root word “real” is extremely popular in Hip-Hop. You’ve got Real Love and Real Strippers, and the need to keep things Real Wit’cha and Real Rugged [and] Raw. Simply put: keep it real, or you best get the f**k out. Nobody knows this better than West Coast indie phenom Problem, who proclaims he’s the Realest N*ggas In Here on a brand new freebie release. Over producer P-Lo‘s hyphy boardwork the Diamond Lane Music Group emcee explains what makes him realer than most, a list that includes making six figures and possessing multiple lines of green (your options include weed and dough). Seems like he’s got it all figured out. If you’d like another Problem, check out SALVA’s newly-released banger Drop That B*tch.
Written by DJ Z on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.