The root word “real” is extremely popular in Hip-Hop. You’ve got Real Love and Real Strippers, and the need to keep things Real Wit’cha and Real Rugged [and] Raw. Simply put: keep it real, or you best get the f**k out. Nobody knows this better than West Coast indie phenom Problem, who proclaims he’s the Realest N*ggas In Here on a brand new freebie release. Over producer P-Lo‘s hyphy boardwork the Diamond Lane Music Group emcee explains what makes him realer than most, a list that includes making six figures and possessing multiple lines of green (your options include weed and dough). Seems like he’s got it all figured out. If you’d like another Problem, check out SALVA’s newly-released banger Drop That B*tch.
Written by DJ Z on 05/2/14
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.