If you frequent clubs on the West Coast, Problem‘s latest promo single needs no introduction; over the past couple months it’s been blowing up dancefloors in L.A. and beyond. For the rest of y’all, I proudly present Like Whaaat!!. Here, League of Starz’ minimal synth riffs and midtempo percussion set the mood as the Compton representative flaunts his flyness and shows love to his hometown. On the back, the beat morphs into a mesmerizing, string-led groove as fellow Cali native Bad Lucc grabs the mic to deliver a guest 16. Topshelf Junior directs the official video, featuring cameo appearances from Snoop Dogg, Warren G, E-40, DJ Drama and more industry notables. This joint isn’t attached to any larger project, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest on Problem’s plans moving forward.
Written by richard on 03/19/13
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm Toe Up (Remix) ft. DJ Quik, Kurupt, Terrace Martin..." (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)