Though raised in Compton, rapper Problem was born on a army base in Germany. Likewise, before becoming the buzz-worthy rapper he is today, Problem was both a ghostwriter and a producer. After several years of hard work, Problem found himself working with regional hero Snoop Dogg (Neva Hafta Worry), and after the local success of his debut single, I’m Toe Up, he landed a deal with Universal. Now, on a newly remixed version of the song, Problem gets the SoCal party started, complete with two of the city’s biggest DJs (Felli Fel and Quik), Tha Dogg Pound‘s Kurupt, Doggystyle signee Terrace Martin (who also gets production credits), and Uncle Snoop himself. Be on the lookout for the official single from Problem’s forthcoming untitled debut album.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Interview ft. Problem & Mykestro" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.