Though raised in Compton, rapper Problem was born on a army base in Germany. Likewise, before becoming the buzz-worthy rapper he is today, Problem was both a ghostwriter and a producer. After several years of hard work, Problem found himself working with regional hero Snoop Dogg (Neva Hafta Worry), and after the local success of his debut single, I’m Toe Up, he landed a deal with Universal. Now, on a newly remixed version of the song, Problem gets the SoCal party started, complete with two of the city’s biggest DJs (Felli Fel and Quik), Tha Dogg Pound‘s Kurupt, Doggystyle signee Terrace Martin (who also gets production credits), and Uncle Snoop himself. Be on the lookout for the official single from Problem’s forthcoming untitled debut album.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Interview ft. Problem & Mykestro" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.