Though raised in Compton, rapper Problem was born on a army base in Germany. Likewise, before becoming the buzz-worthy rapper he is today, Problem was both a ghostwriter and a producer. After several years of hard work, Problem found himself working with regional hero Snoop Dogg (Neva Hafta Worry), and after the local success of his debut single, I’m Toe Up, he landed a deal with Universal. Now, on a newly remixed version of the song, Problem gets the SoCal party started, complete with two of the city’s biggest DJs (Felli Fel and Quik), Tha Dogg Pound‘s Kurupt, Doggystyle signee Terrace Martin (who also gets production credits), and Uncle Snoop himself. Be on the lookout for the official single from Problem’s forthcoming untitled debut album.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Interview ft. Problem & Mykestro" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.