Though raised in Compton, rapper Problem was born on a army base in Germany. Likewise, before becoming the buzz-worthy rapper he is today, Problem was both a ghostwriter and a producer. After several years of hard work, Problem found himself working with regional hero Snoop Dogg (Neva Hafta Worry), and after the local success of his debut single, I’m Toe Up, he landed a deal with Universal. Now, on a newly remixed version of the song, Problem gets the SoCal party started, complete with two of the city’s biggest DJs (Felli Fel and Quik), Tha Dogg Pound‘s Kurupt, Doggystyle signee Terrace Martin (who also gets production credits), and Uncle Snoop himself. Be on the lookout for the official single from Problem’s forthcoming untitled debut album.
Written by Burmy on 05/4/08
Submit your Rating
Diamond Lane Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Interview ft. Problem & Mykestro" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)