I hope you’re hungry, because the latest single off ProbCause‘s next street release is a full Three Course Meal. (Figuratively speaking—unfortunately, we haven’t perfected the technology to transmit delicious food through desktop speakers.) A natural fit considering his lyrical preoccupation with cuisine, Flushing, Queens buzzmaker Action Bronson takes charge of appetizers. The headliner, of course, serves up the entrée, and YOLO spitter Chance the Rapper handles dessert. Wes P.‘s compulsively head-noddable street production… to be honest, I didn’t think the analogy this far through. Let’s say he provides the place settings. Craving more? While The Recipe Volume 2 currently lacks a drop date, you can still cop the first EP in the series for free online.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Own" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.