I hope you’re hungry, because the latest single off ProbCause‘s next street release is a full Three Course Meal. (Figuratively speaking—unfortunately, we haven’t perfected the technology to transmit delicious food through desktop speakers.) A natural fit considering his lyrical preoccupation with cuisine, Flushing, Queens buzzmaker Action Bronson takes charge of appetizers. The headliner, of course, serves up the entrée, and YOLO spitter Chance the Rapper handles dessert. Wes P.‘s compulsively head-noddable street production… to be honest, I didn’t think the analogy this far through. Let’s say he provides the place settings. Craving more? While The Recipe Volume 2 currently lacks a drop date, you can still cop the first EP in the series for free online.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Own" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)