I hope you’re hungry, because the latest single off ProbCause‘s next street release is a full Three Course Meal. (Figuratively speaking—unfortunately, we haven’t perfected the technology to transmit delicious food through desktop speakers.) A natural fit considering his lyrical preoccupation with cuisine, Flushing, Queens buzzmaker Action Bronson takes charge of appetizers. The headliner, of course, serves up the entrée, and YOLO spitter Chance the Rapper handles dessert. Wes P.‘s compulsively head-noddable street production… to be honest, I didn’t think the analogy this far through. Let’s say he provides the place settings. Craving more? While The Recipe Volume 2 currently lacks a drop date, you can still cop the first EP in the series for free online.
Written by richard on 12/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Own" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.