Since its release to the ‘net last week, ProbCause‘s latest project has been making some serious WAVES throughout the hip-hop blogosphere. Maybe you haven’t felt the ripples of its impact just yet. In that case, standout Pale Moonlight is the perfect cut to show you what the fuss is all about. A smoky jazz backdrop by Wes P., who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver some guest vocals, backs the Windy City rhymesayer as he introduces us (and a special girl) to one of his favorite haunts. Donnie Trumpet‘s languid brass notes enhance the record’s laid-back vibe. Fans can find this cut, previous single Chicago Style and much more on Prob’s new EP, available for streaming and purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 05/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Own" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.