Since its release to the ‘net last week, ProbCause‘s latest project has been making some serious WAVES throughout the hip-hop blogosphere. Maybe you haven’t felt the ripples of its impact just yet. In that case, standout Pale Moonlight is the perfect cut to show you what the fuss is all about. A smoky jazz backdrop by Wes P., who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver some guest vocals, backs the Windy City rhymesayer as he introduces us (and a special girl) to one of his favorite haunts. Donnie Trumpet‘s languid brass notes enhance the record’s laid-back vibe. Fans can find this cut, previous single Chicago Style and much more on Prob’s new EP, available for streaming and purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 05/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Own" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.