Since its release to the ‘net last week, ProbCause‘s latest project has been making some serious WAVES throughout the hip-hop blogosphere. Maybe you haven’t felt the ripples of its impact just yet. In that case, standout Pale Moonlight is the perfect cut to show you what the fuss is all about. A smoky jazz backdrop by Wes P., who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver some guest vocals, backs the Windy City rhymesayer as he introduces us (and a special girl) to one of his favorite haunts. Donnie Trumpet‘s languid brass notes enhance the record’s laid-back vibe. Fans can find this cut, previous single Chicago Style and much more on Prob’s new EP, available for streaming and purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 05/12/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Own" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)