Since its release to the ‘net last week, ProbCause‘s latest project has been making some serious WAVES throughout the hip-hop blogosphere. Maybe you haven’t felt the ripples of its impact just yet. In that case, standout Pale Moonlight is the perfect cut to show you what the fuss is all about. A smoky jazz backdrop by Wes P., who also steps out from behind the boards to deliver some guest vocals, backs the Windy City rhymesayer as he introduces us (and a special girl) to one of his favorite haunts. Donnie Trumpet‘s languid brass notes enhance the record’s laid-back vibe. Fans can find this cut, previous single Chicago Style and much more on Prob’s new EP, available for streaming and purchase via Bandcamp.
Written by richard on 05/12/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"On My Own" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.