Extortion, a Kirk Knight solo joint selected as the lead single off Pro.Era‘s forthcoming EP with Scion AV, won lukewarm reviews when it hit our frontpage last week. Now that they’ve had a chance to warm up, however, the East Coast collective return with something that will truly impresss their loyal fanbase. On Hail Razor, crew members A La $ole, Dessy Hinds and CJ Fly join forces to, well, raise some hell on the mic. Backpack provides a stark pizzicato string backdrop for their bars. Watch for The Shift to drop via ScionAV.com next Tuesday, May 27.
Written by richard on 05/19/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.