Introduced to the world via Ishirō Honda’s 1954 film of the same name, Gojira (aka “Godzilla,” in English translation) is a giant, reptilian creature best known for f**king beautiful women, rocking gold fronts and stomping on sucker emcees. Granted, I haven’t seen the flick, so I’m basing that description entirely on Prince SAMO‘s latest single and first Booth feature. On this oversized banger, producer SPVCE flips the movie monster’s iconic scream into the centerpiece of his grimy instrumental as the Queens rhymesayer and World’s Fair member emphasizes his ability to crush the competition and look fly while doing so. Max Mansapit directs the official visuals—which sadly, do not feature a skyscraper-sized version of the rapper. Feeling it? There’s plenty more where this where Gojira came from on new mixtape Street Viceroy, available now for free digital download.
Written by richard on 12/9/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.