When you’ve got something good going on, what’s the sense in being coy? You should Flash&Flaunt it, so the rest of the world can benefit from your gifts as well. Luckily for listeners in the Booth, Hawaiian emcee Prie isn’t shy about showing off his mic skills on this newly-selected single, his first feature since dropping off The Life & a Day of a Madd N*gga in late 2012. His calm and collected, yet tightly-wound reflections on the grind come backed by the atmospheric keyboard-loop production of Freddie Joachim. Indie-R&B buzzmaker Blackbear enhances the joint’s dreamy vibe with some falsetto hook vocals. This promo cut isn’t part of a larger release, but fans can, of course, keep it locked to The DJBooth for more fresh material from the unsigned Aloha State repper.
Written by richard on 02/3/14
Submit your Rating
Flip The Bird Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Weeknd" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.