When you’ve got something good going on, what’s the sense in being coy? You should Flash&Flaunt it, so the rest of the world can benefit from your gifts as well. Luckily for listeners in the Booth, Hawaiian emcee Prie isn’t shy about showing off his mic skills on this newly-selected single, his first feature since dropping off The Life & a Day of a Madd N*gga in late 2012. His calm and collected, yet tightly-wound reflections on the grind come backed by the atmospheric keyboard-loop production of Freddie Joachim. Indie-R&B buzzmaker Blackbear enhances the joint’s dreamy vibe with some falsetto hook vocals. This promo cut isn’t part of a larger release, but fans can, of course, keep it locked to The DJBooth for more fresh material from the unsigned Aloha State repper.
Written by richard on 02/3/14
Submit your Rating
Flip The Bird Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Weeknd" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.