When you’ve got something good going on, what’s the sense in being coy? You should Flash&Flaunt it, so the rest of the world can benefit from your gifts as well. Luckily for listeners in the Booth, Hawaiian emcee Prie isn’t shy about showing off his mic skills on this newly-selected single, his first feature since dropping off The Life & a Day of a Madd N*gga in late 2012. His calm and collected, yet tightly-wound reflections on the grind come backed by the atmospheric keyboard-loop production of Freddie Joachim. Indie-R&B buzzmaker Blackbear enhances the joint’s dreamy vibe with some falsetto hook vocals. This promo cut isn’t part of a larger release, but fans can, of course, keep it locked to The DJBooth for more fresh material from the unsigned Aloha State repper.
Flip The Bird Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Weeknd" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.